View Single Post
Old November 6th, 2009, 01:13 PM

Slowly Healing

I wanted to thank everyone for all of your kind thoughts and prayers I received after we made the decision to put my sweet little Snoozie out of her pain and suffering on October 23rd. That first night was so hard when I put my head down on the pillow and she wasn't right by my side. She had been there for the past 6 years snuggling up under the covers when she got cold and scooting out when she got hot. Sometimes in the morning when I first wake up is that I have to take her out to potty and then I realize that she's not here anymore. I guess when you do something for 16 1/2 years it will take some time for the tendency to want to do the same thing. One thing I've noticed is that our cat Prince Harry is missing her. He has taken to laying up on the couch by my husband where Snoozie used to lay in the evenings. And Harry was always laying on Snoozies floor pillow and I'd have to scoot him off just so she could lay there. He hasn't laid on that pillow not even once she's been gone. It makes me think that he used to do it just to bug her.

My thoughts have turned to all of the rest of you now wondering how your pets are doing and praying and hoping that their health has improved and that you will have many days left to love on them.

Thanks again. Snoozies Mom!!