View Single Post
Old November 11th, 2011, 10:01 AM
Senior Contributor

I'd go one step further though, Erykah, he loves animals yet can shoot deer ? I also noticed about him disliking horses. Come to think of it though, a neighboring child when I was young was truly terrified of horses, I put her on one and she had hysterics and wouldn't let me even walk it, she was telling me it'd fall over. I have family members now who are very scared when my sheep start playing, and these fears are genuine, so who knows , this guy may be telling the truth. I've been out on a racetrack trying to catch a horse that had ditched its jockey and though that was a wide track and it was just one horse galloping, I did have the feeling it would run me down. So, maybe he freaked out and shot it , very sad no matter what happened. Sad for the horse that if it had ventured into another paddock, people there might have done everything possible to keep it safe till owners were found. Tell me, why would the horses have ruined his deer hunt? I'd have thought the deer would graze with horses.