View Single Post
Old March 25th, 2004, 08:38 AM
Senior Contributor

**Shakes head in wonder**.......this is bad news... and soo rediculous I think the media plays a big part here ......dog attacks make big headlines......I am going to say something here please don't think that I think this way it's just an example. There are so many more young offenders these days doing very dangerous things.....so why not cancel polices because you have a teenager......get charged for drunk driving? underage drinking, drunk in public why not cancel all policies of those that drink in their homes..... being sued for child support.....thats it policy cancelled cause you have not been fixed...I could go on and on but as you see I think this is just so rediculous .....is there nothing we can do ? How about an animals rights to be housed in a safe enviroment if insurance companies stop the coverage for the homes just where are they supposed to live? This all makes no sence to me and now I am starting to make no sence........sorry for the rambling but .......JEESE..... what are they thinking?