View Single Post
Old June 13th, 2010, 12:18 PM

dumb dumb

rotties are herding dogs by breed even though they have now been bred for guard their instincts are still herding and livestock protection .. to a herding dog a child is equivalent to a sheep ... it's unlikely the dog would attack the baby
she is protecting the baby you can see it in how she moves around the baby plus the child is pulling on her and she doesn't seem to really care..
although what he is doing is unsafe .. especially because the dog is that protective over the child .. I would feel there is more risk to the parent then to the child.
I have been training dogs for 4 years and I tell anyone with dogs like that to break them of it quickly it is not good for a dog to be that protective of a child nor is it safe to anyone .. and yes the child can get bitten by accident if the dog decides to attack the parent .. no good he shouldn't have the child or the dog ..
AFTER WATCHING THIS VIDEO AGAIN>.... THE DOG IS NOT GROWLING IT'S THE RETARD WITH THE CAMERA MAKING GROWL NOISES OR VOICE OVER>. WATCH CAREFULLY THE DOG IS JUST PANTING

Last edited by princess_bunny; June 13th, 2010 at 12:24 PM.