View Single Post
Old August 22nd, 2005, 10:36 AM
Senior member - formerly Lezzerpezzer

pit bull issue

tune into AM 980....they have been discussing this issue live on air and you can call in. They have introduced another topic, (bussing kids to school, but some calls still coming in re: pb's

I just printed article and took it over to my neighbour with a pit bull cross. She is saying that she will not pay for liscencing, will not register her dogs, and will not let a soul onto her property and let them touch her pets. Oh boy....it's gonna get really ugly for lots of folks out there, especially here in London. According to some rumblings, there is going to be more staff added to enforce such bylaws. Apparently, City of London employees will be recieving exclusive training on this new PB nonsense. This new pb stuff for London seems like just another way to make $$ for the coffers.

I find it ironic that they are punishing innocent dog owners for not only owning pit bulls and like types of dogs, but have the gaul to try and extract the money needed to enforce these very laws against these dog owners, from these same dog owners! I personally wouldn't give them one red cent! Try and make me......