View Single Post
Old March 29th, 2008, 08:30 PM
Ragdoll Mom

Thanks for the tips..few more questions

Thanks soo much for responding. Missy did definately break it right down the quick (sp?) is exposed. Her blood tests came back normal everything is good and there is no infection or it's not getting worse, she thinks we started the antibiotics on time.

If you have any more comments on these issues I would love to hear from you:

1. Her foot is shaved now and totally exposed, she is supposed to stay away from the clay litter we use, but she won't use anything else and I have 2 other cats, I am scared if I take away the clay litter I will have issues.

2. Missy absolutely refuses to let me do anything to her, I can't groom her or cut her nails or think of applying anything to her feet, I did get some liquid from the vet to wash her feet in but I have no idea how I am going to do it, I live alone and don't have anyone to help hold her down.

3. everyone is going nuts because right now I have her in the spare room with her own litter(non clay) and food so that the other cats don't try and play with her, but everyone is upset and crying clawing at doors, is it really necessary to keep her soo confined.