View Single Post
Old July 21st, 2010, 08:26 PM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

Balls but be careful they are not the type that fall apart with sharp claws catching them. The pieces that fall off may be ingested. There are tons of balls made specifically for cats.
Those little tiny mice. Doesn't matter if the cat has never seen a mouse before in their life they know what to do with the mouse.
Kong Kickaroos are a fav around here. I make my own though with padded material and stuffed with lots of catnip. They love them!
http://www.spoilthatpetshop.com/prod...asp?prod=KCCR1
You are right about those circle things with the balls. Kitties love them.
Lots and lots of scratching posts and shelving so they have multi levels to climb on.
A few "real" logs for scratching.
Cheap stuff - balled up tin foil in a pinch; TT/paper towels rolls; string for interactive play. Just don't leave it when you leave. TV is a great idea!! If nothing else it get kitty used to the sounds of human voices. I leave my radio on all the time near the sanctuary.

We can stick our heads in the sand for only so long before it starts choking us. Face it folks. The pet population is bad ALL OVER THE WORLD!