View Single Post
Old September 11th, 2003, 12:01 AM

Thanks for the quick responses.

>First, THE definitive online Rottweiler community is right at your fingertips:
http://www.rottweiler.net/forums/index.php?s=
The combined knowlege base here is immense. I'd check in, read archives, etc...pretty much everything you ask here is covered frequently on rott.net.<

Goodie goodie!! I'll be there before long.

>Once there is mutual respect between owner & Rottie, they are generally the most sweet and obedient dogs. Most are "velcro" dogs too. You might as well just take your bathroom door off the hinges now.<

That oughta be interesting. I already have 4 cats who *must* be in there when I use the bathroom as it is.

>Second hand dogs are great!!<

I agree. Most of my critters are second, third, fourth, or more hand. I don't mind at all, I've always had wonderful love and blessings with the ones I've had. It's all about what you put into them, I think.

Again, thanks for the suggestions. I'm not sure how soon we will be able to take obedience classes, as we don't have a car, and my store (the only place I'd go) is an awful long walk (I take the bus to work).

He already is a lap dog, which isn't a problom at all for me. Part of the reason we are getting him over others is that we nearly always have somebody home. He's coming about 8:30 Friday night. I can hardly wait! I'm so excited!