View Single Post
Old April 30th, 2004, 07:48 AM

But Mona... That was one of my points... just because other people have been or are bad pet owners doesn't give you the right to fly off the handle at a person because you don't like they way they care for their animal. There was nothing on this thread about an animal in need. All animals mentioned were healthy and happy.

I would probably join in with you if RK were talking about her dog with a gaping wound and not allowed inside or not taken to the vet... or her small hairless dog forced out in the cold, but that was never the case. It's not that I don't understand where you are coming from... but I think you are going to alienate a lot of loving pet owners with the 'my way or the wrong way' attitude. Especially with the horses, I've learned a lot by keeping an open mind and listening to other owners who did things differently. I completely disagreed with some, but accept their choose as something I would not do but something that works for other people and animals, but I've also got some great ideas. Because of what I've learned I've changed how I do things and those changes have made me and my animals happier.

I don't want or expect anyone to adopt my thinking, or even agree with me, but I don't want to be condemned because I'm different either.