View Single Post
Old May 13th, 2008, 01:48 PM
I gotz 2 babies now!

My critters don't gross me out at all, and we very often have hair as a condiment.

One of my girlfriends has a small ****zu type dogs and she can't stand Dazy. She thinks she's cute, but freaks out if Dazy approaches her in fear of getting hair or drool on her, seriouisly, Dazy can't even say hello to her before she's telling her to get away, and the faces she makes...she is repulsed by it.

I do my best to ensure Dazy uses her manners, and have taught my friend how to speak to Dazy so she'll listen - she use to back up whining..no dazy no...I had to tell her, if you don't want the wiggle butt stuffy in your face greeting, you need to beat her to the punch and my friend always wears the grubbiest clothes over in fear of drool, she feels she needs to wear painting or camping clothes to my house every time she comes.

She always feels the need to say..."I like Dazy, she's cute, but I'm not use to it so I just don't like her, she's too big and dirty, sorry". I always tell her it's ok, I understand. We visit weekly, its the same routine each time.

Pubert Wizzer Howell-Boyd III of the feline kind R.I.P my little guy!!

If you can't afford a vet, you can't afford a pet!

221/194/170(for next year)