View Single Post
Old April 7th, 2009, 01:53 PM

From what I have been able to find the food he was eating was not part of the recall. It was the food specifically for shih-tzu and that doesn't seem to show up on a recall lists I have seen so tell me where to look. I realize that this does not mean they did not recently add nuclear waste to the food. If you know of a list that has the food he was eating please let me know.

I did contact the FDA and they are very interested in the food I still have. I will not surrender all of it to them. I will send some to a lab independently and pay for the test myself.

Any advice in judging a good honest breeder would also be a big help to me. Also what amount of what they call line breeding or inbreeding would not cause health issues. My opinion is that it shouldn't be allowed at all. But yet I am not a professional in that field. So, any advise would be appreciated.

My wife still can't get ready in the mornings because they played the whole time she was getting ready every day, even on days she didn't work. That really became a site to watch. She sat and brushed him every morning and cleaned his fold over his nose and under his eyes every morning too. She used puppy wipes.

Thanks again for everyone's advise condolences and information.