Thread: new puppy
View Single Post
Old May 9th, 2008, 10:00 PM

Ty Beaglemom..... I don't know how we got on the topic of Skipper when i just had a simple question about an ad? It was something about having its first shots but not vet checked and I didn't understand how it could get its first shots without being vet checked that's it. I am not getting a new puppy right now I was just looking at the ads.... I unfortantly do not have Skipper anymore I have worked very hard (maybe not as hard as some people would) but I did my best, biting my son wasent' the first time Skipper bit someone he also bit my sister in her hand but we didn't report it, he was sitting on her lap and her dog came over to her, skipper is very protective of anyone he is sitting on so the two dogs got into a fight with my sister stuck in the middle and I know it was my dog that bit her cause she has a Saint Bernard and the bits were way to small for it to be his.....My son is afraid of Skipper and I have to put him first....it breaks my heart when I hear him call me to get him out of his room.... I know its not fair for Skipper but I couldn't do it anymore:sad::sad::sad::sad: