View Single Post
Old April 4th, 2006, 11:58 AM

hmm, extremely interesting...I have confidence in the University of Guelph if nothing else...

Of course I can't even make muffins for myself :sad: so its not that much of a possibility, ingredient list looks okay though:

Ground chicken, green beans, carrots, red apple, organic milled brown rice, organic oat, organic whole barley, organic cold pressed safflower oil, filtered water, calcium, egg, carob, 100% pure alfalfa, Acadian sea kelp, oregano, marjoram, parsley, rosemary, ginger, garlic.

-other stuff from their ingredient list (in no particular order since I pulled them from a table):
Organic Chick Pea
Organic Quinoa
Essential Fatty Acids (EFA)
Broccoli
Sweet Potato
Turmeric

talk about dogs eating better than humans, I don't even eat free-run eggs >< and that's more spices than I've ever put in my food - and if you have a big dog, mixing it in their normal kibble is always a possibility - but I'm reading "how dogs think" by Stanley Coren and am just into the taste buds area so I'm just gonna point out that just because your dogs particularly "love" the taste of it does not mean that its the best food out there. But then again, the ingredient list looks okay and like I said, the University of Guelph have some pretty smart and innovative people. It seems like an extremely good food for dogs with health problems or possibly older dogs (that have a higher chance of developing said problems).

Last edited by maigrey; April 4th, 2006 at 12:10 PM.