View Single Post
Old November 17th, 2003, 09:28 PM

I know my Pit Bull Petie plays with my 2 other dogs, they do get rough at times, but not violent.. I always watch them play. It's not just the Pit Bull breed that plays rough, I notice my German Shepard playing rougher than my other 2. I would get another Pit Bull in the future (not now I have enough dogs).

If one dog is tied up, and the other one is running around loose
trying to play. Then the dog that is tied up is going to get scared Only because that one can't go anywhere and feels threaten. If you want to see how they act together when they both can be free, I would suggest taking them a fenced in baseball field or something to that sort.

I know where I live if they get a pit bull in the animal shelter, they won't let you adopt it. They put them down, I don't agree with that, and If I could I would adopt all of them but I can't.

I am very happy with my pit, he's excellent around my children. I worry more about my German Shepard then my Pit Bull's temperment. Only because I had a friend who had to put her Shepard down, she got out of control (she would jump through windows etc.)

I have a pit bull mix (at least that's what I'm told he is and he looks like one) he's the size of my German Shepard not my Pit Bull. He's a good dog he's also been an abused dog that my husband rescued. The person who had him before got him neutured, but neglected him. He was wary at first, but he's been doing alot better.

I would like to see a picture of your pit also.