Thread: funny story
View Single Post
Old March 22nd, 2004, 07:19 PM
Senior Contributor

Talking funny story

Ok, the funniest thing happened yesterday and I just have to brag! First, the bragging!! We took Brick to an off leash park for the first time. He did awesome!! He didn't even care about the other dogs, all he wanted was to play ball and run and be near us!! He got into a bit of a tiff with another dog over his ball, but Brick came out on top!! Don't mess with my doggie!! heheheh

Second, the funny story!! OMG, I'm still laughing about it!! At the off leash area, there were about 10 people standing around talking while their dogs milled about causing trouble. Brick went up to one woman wearing purple pants, and pissed all over the back of her legs. It wasn't just a "marking territory" squirt, it was a full blown pee!!! Tim and I just about died!! No one, not even the lady noticed, and we didn't know what the heck to say!! Needless to say, we didn't say ANYTHING! I sort of feel bad but what do ya do!! LMAO!!!

My dog is nuts!!! A nutty angel in disguise!!! Anyways, just wanted to share those stories!!!
Cheers!!!
1 very mean tiger barb (who killed all of our other fish)
3 leopard geckos - Dave, Jenn & Jane (gone back to their original owner)

GONE TO CRITTER HEAVEN:
1 house gecko - George (RIP)
2 giant african land snailS - Kaimah (RIP) & Kamau (RIP)
2 baby african land snails - Tiny & Pokey (RIP)
1 Veiled Chameleon - Chip (RIP)