View Single Post
Old June 20th, 2009, 05:23 PM
Animals Are My Life <3

Oh no, not straight to seed - I want to keep a small dish of seed and water in there, also with supplimenting hand feeding peas and corn as well as bottle feeding the formula to help them stay hidrated (and get all the nutrition they need). I remember reading that hand reared babies stay on formula and hand feeding longer than bio-parent fed babies I just want the best for them, and if they need hand feeding for a bit longer, thats fine too (I think it was the same with bottle baby kittens).

They aren't feeding as often now. They eat probably 3 times a day (veggies & bottle in AM, veggies and water around mid afternoon, and veggies & bottle before bedtime).

On a seriously happy note, last night I was feeding the babies while watching a movie. I put Ozzy onto the couch beside me, so I could feed Diva without him pecking her head, lol. Well, he walked over the couch, up onto me, and right over to my face (squeaked a little), then down to my right hand. He settled right down and cuddled! He closed his eyes any snoozed a bit. After about 10 mins he got up and hopped into the bowl with Diva =D He did the same thing this morning, he wanted cuddles =D He's also learning that "Open" means to open his mouth, so makes it easier to pop his food in there

Ok, more pics today! Diva and Ozzy after breakie
Attached Images