View Single Post
Old March 3rd, 2011, 11:25 PM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

Don't you dare stop posting Raggs' updates!!! I may not answer each time you post a new one but I have read it. I'm sure others have too. I've shed a tear or three when he's having his bad days. I've smiled and laughed out loud during his good days when you describe him with the cats.
Having two seniors myself I know it's difficult sometimes to see them grow older and suffer. We want them with us for as long as possible. It hurts to see them struggle to get up, to go blind, lose their hearing, etc. It's doubly hard with other medical problems to go along with that.
Please keep us informed on how that hero is doing. He is a miracle pup and we all love him.

We can stick our heads in the sand for only so long before it starts choking us. Face it folks. The pet population is bad ALL OVER THE WORLD!