View Single Post
Old May 27th, 2008, 09:18 AM
Senior Contributor

Hi and welcome to the forum! I've got a Vladimir of my own! I call him Vlad, and he is a non-purrer too. He used to purr a lot as a kitten, but stopped purring for several months. He's a year old and the last time I heard him purr was a couple of weeks ago, when I brought him to the office with me, and I woke up one night and heard him purring as well, but before that, it had been months! As for meowing, He does that very little as well. Basically I get a "meow = wake up mom it's breakfast time" and "meorrrw = hey, can someone open this closed door."

Could your guy be missing some vocal cords I wonder.

And I also noticed you have a penchant for Russian names. So do I. My gang all have Russian names too. I also almost named Maks Boris.

As for picture posting, you have to have a certain number of posts before the system will allow you to post a picture. It is just to weed out spammers which we had some of in the recent months. If you pm Marko he can help you. If you want to post pictures now though, and you have a photo bucket account you can just copy the code from there. Photo Bucket has a free and paid service so it's a good thing to have anyway.
There are only two rules at my house: House rule #1. Cats rule. House rule #2. See rule #1.

http://nuriaandthegang.shutterfly.com/

Last edited by ancientgirl; May 27th, 2008 at 09:21 AM.