View Single Post
Old July 16th, 2009, 12:38 PM

Alrighty, so this was brought to my attention from one of the other moderators on Brad's site, it was posted by the lady that Brad yelled at. So I was wrong on one of my points, as she said that her dog was also trying to jump Brad, so that must have been in part of the video that was cut out. Anyway, this is also posted on Brad's site if anyone wants to search for it, and this is what her opinion of the whole thing was, and you can draw whatever conclusions you want from it. I have also seen her make comments on some of the episodes on the show on Brad's blog on Slice.

"I'm the lady from video #6 from Toronto Seminar in Oct., where Brad told me to stop talking because I was annoying him, and my dog whom you all think he hit.Well, let me tell you all, that it was a very quick swift movement by his nose, you cannot see it since it was obscured but you all jumped to conclusion that Brad hit him (Rex).Had you been there you would have seen Rex trying to jump Brad, trust me he hasn't tried that ever since and yes I have had to use it a couple of times since. Either Brad was rude or not I was there for my dogs, not for my ego.
All I want to say is whatever works for your dog either Brad's or someone else's methods, as long as you find something that works.I saw 3 differnt trainers before Brad, all worked on treats,and none worked with my dogs, spent plenty of money on the way.I also have several physical problems that at times hinder me to do certain things, but Brad's training methods have made it easier on me physically. Yes I put a lot of work into it, but at times I physically can't but I don't give up.
Just remember if you want to see the real Brad, go to his seminar and don't judge him for his TV PERSONA.
If your ego is easily hurt, STAY AWAY.
IF YOU LOVE YOUR DOG, GO!!
STOP INSULTING EACH OTHER. BE RESPECTFUL. WE ARE ALL DIFFERENT AND SO ARE OUR DOGS.
maria salutari Mtl. Qc.
Tuesday, 30 December 2008 21:57 PM EST"