Thread: Trespasser
View Single Post
Old April 25th, 2012, 10:26 PM
Blue eyed funny farm

Trespasser

I was sitting on the couch this evening minding my own affairs watching the committee meeting from earlier today pertaining to Ontarios Pitbull ban with Kita and Elmo sleeping on the couch beside me and I felt a cat jump up on the couch.
With out even looking over I just reached over and started petting it assuming it was one of my cats wanting some lovins.
As I started petting the cat I thought to myself " I don't have a fluffy cat" and I was almost afraid to look at what I was petting.
I looked over and saw this handsome gent

Now, this is NOT one of my cats, I have no idea how it got in my house or when to be honest and apparently my 3 cats and 7 dogs don't care that we have a trespasser just move in and making himself at home.
As you can see he is quite content and not stressed out in here. lol

I'm not sure who's cat this is, where he came from and again most baffling, how he got in my house. All the windows are closed, the cat door hasn't been opened in a few weeks and I can't think of any other way other than him pulling a Santa move and coming down my chimney or me just letting him in when I was out with the dogs for their evening pee a few hours ago thinking he was Orange cat.
Hopefully he belongs to the neighbour, I will be keeping him in for the night and go over in the morning.