View Single Post
Old May 21st, 2008, 01:10 PM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

Ok, just got back from vet. I took in that article about Kaopectate. He read it, said he was not aware of that, and thanked me for bringing it in. I don't know if I should be happy that he is open to patients bringing in new info or if I should be ticked that he didn't know about it when the formula was changed back in 2002! I guess some of both?
Anyway, he gave me sulcrate to use for the kittens and mom. I haven't seen anything bad about it when I did a google search. He also said yogurt may help which I should have thought about but didn't.

Squeak, the kitty I took in, has an injured eye. He put a flourescein strip over her eye to check for scratches and it started oozing. Poor baby. She probably scratched it on a tree branch or playing with another kitty. I have to put a salve on it 3 times a day for 10 days. Guess who's in the house? Haven't told hubby yet!

We can stick our heads in the sand for only so long before it starts choking us. Face it folks. The pet population is bad ALL OVER THE WORLD!

Last edited by 14+kitties; May 21st, 2008 at 01:26 PM.