Thread: Thief!!!
View Single Post
Old January 29th, 2011, 11:30 AM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckypenny View Post
14+, you're going to have to start snacking on something much healthier than an apple...perhaps a chunk of ham or chicken would better be suited for sharing with Dart .
Like these guys aren't spoiled enough? He already has to have some of my cereal. Ham is too salty too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by klmccallum View Post
Next time you should pare it first!
Yeah, I'll get right one that. The skin is the healthiest part though so if he wants to steal Mom's food he should eat it all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmc123 View Post
LOL my cats don't steal things that might be good for them. They love to steal bread, any kind, and cookies or cake that hasn't been hidden. Huxley once stole a piece of chicken off the range top and dragged it into my room.
Diane
Dart is the only one who consistently is with me when I am eating. The others want my supper if we're having chicken or something but they are usually content with a bite.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jassy3399 View Post
omg, that's so cute! and you're right, Gizmo looks so much like your Dart it's unreal
They do look alike, don't they? I think Gizmo's fur is a little longer though, isn't it? Would have to see more pics to be sure. He's more a medium. Dart is a shorthaired.

We can stick our heads in the sand for only so long before it starts choking us. Face it folks. The pet population is bad ALL OVER THE WORLD!