View Single Post
Old August 21st, 2008, 02:25 PM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

When was the last time Oscar was checked at the vets? It's possible he has an infection that needs cleared up. Is he fixed? Not being fixed could also lead to urinating inappropriately. What do you use to clean up after he has urinated or had a BM in the house. If you are using something that just masks the scent but doesn't actually get rid of it he can still smell it so therefore will think it's ok to continue to do this.

Have you thought about crating him while you are at work or at night? That is, of course, after you take him to a vet to make sure it isn't a health problem? Crating is not cruel. It sometimes helps in cases like this.

I am sure people with a lot more experience than me will be along soon to give you some good suggestions. It's been a long time since I've had that problem. Good luck

We can stick our heads in the sand for only so long before it starts choking us. Face it folks. The pet population is bad ALL OVER THE WORLD!