View Single Post
Old February 14th, 2011, 07:51 PM
Pumpkin' Dumplin' Gang

i am hoping that he doesn't teach Olivia any of his highflying tricks. Same as his other fave thing to do is go running at top speed in the hallway upstairs, then he turns and slides sideways before he hits the wall. He then turns around and runs top speed the other way, and puts on his parking brake again before he hits the other wall. This can go on for about a half an hour. He is one super special kitty. you can even hear the little pads on his paws squeek as he skids sideways.
He still squeezes himself into my couch, and then Amos and Olivia sit at one end and play "whack-a-mole" with his head when he trys to come out, and Zoe shoves her head in the other end so there is no escape.
And +14, last year Zoe and Dex didn't get to sit at the window too much. With Pheebs being sick all the animals were in a bit of a confusing time. And the few months after she passed, the whole crew was still very unsettled. I got Olivia when the weather was too cold to open the door, so I can see pics this year of the three of them bird/squirrel watching.
3+ cats......Surround sound