View Single Post
Old June 2nd, 2008, 02:41 PM
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinguni View Post
The free personal edition of Avira AntiVir is very good. Sounds like you have issues on that computer though.
Thanks, Kinguini.....I downloaded Avira Antivir last night. It doesn't include email protection though so I hope to find something that does.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14+kitties View Post
I just have the new AVG. I didn't bother taking my old AVG off. The new one did it for me. When I first tried to get it I had issues too. My son in law sent me a link and it worked much better. I will PM it to you if you wish.
Thanks 14+.....I never had a problem with AVG that last two times I upgraded. I tried from several sites including the one you pm'd me. Maybe they think I've used their services for free long enough and the info I posted above is true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aslan View Post
Any of us with avast 4 home can copy the file and e-mail it to you rainbow. I have it on both computers and have no problem. Let me know and if so i need your e-address.

Obviously you can get online, try going straight to alwils site, they manufacture avast, look for avast home. Might be where you got your copy that's causing the problem.
Thanks, aslan.....I downloaded Avast a couple of times and it wouldn't instal either. I kept getting the message "Avast unable to verify product Error 0x000000002". Couldn't figure out how come they couldn't verify their own product.