View Single Post
Old August 21st, 2002, 03:28 PM
Lab Loverr

Shes probably really stressed out from the move... and trying to mark her territory.

I would recommend putting her in one room, keep her in there with the door closed, put her litter box in there along with her food + water and keep her ONLY in that one room for a week or so till things settle down and the house is back together. Don't let her come out of that room.. perhaps putting an old blanket that smells like the old house in there with her to lay on if she wants.. mind you make sure you dont care if it gets peed on.

Let her get used the one room.. mind you give her lots of attention!! And then as things settle down let her out and about the house to explore.. make sure you watch her so she cant pee on anything.. let her out for awhile throughout the house.. then put her back in "her" room.

Im sure she is just stressed out and confused.. some breeds take moving better than others.. some are really sensitive to moving. So I doubt that anything health wise is wrong with her..

But! When in doubt.. dont hesitate to give the local vet a call and ask for some suggestions.

Hope I helped!

CLL
Soon to be proud mum of Gilgamesh. (Olde English Bulldogge)

*Lab Lover [COLOR=red]<3[/COLOR]