View Single Post
Old January 13th, 2010, 10:05 PM
Doggie Wench

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazelrunpack View Post
Poppy has her glamor-girl look on.

But holy catz!! I can't get over how much Toby and Theo look alike!!! The two handsome dudes look identical!
Poppy is the largest of the three and is all black with a fuzzier coat than her brothers. Toby is the smallest with a tiny little splash of white on his chest and has brown feet. Theo's white splash is much larger and his legs are brindle. Up until this afternoon I was still getting the boys mixed up but I've got it now .

Quote:
Originally Posted by klmccallum View Post
Bless your husband's heart LP!
You know, there are days I'd like to put him up for adoption , but it's times like this that I just love him to pieces .

Quote:
Originally Posted by klmccallum View Post
I absolutely love the set up you have in the first picture. Did you just lay down tile underneath the fold up baby gate?
We have two huge pieces of thick carton on the floor, then laid vinyl flooring on top of it. For the next 1-2 weeks, they will remain in the garage (it's heated), and then we will move them inside with the rest of the pack. That's when they get their individual crates for naps and night time to make house training easier.

I took a few more pics. Dh in the pen with the pups , and the expanded enclosure he set up today. He opened the playpen up to give them more room for their crate, bowls, and play area, then attached the x-pen for a potty area. He was so excited that they took to it right away .
Attached Images