View Single Post
Old July 29th, 2010, 05:34 PM
Mom of 3 precious Angels

Lp I use Scott Weed & feed and it works very well.....I also tried this stuff new this year called weed be gone and it works well at killing just the weed. I actually thought it was a gimic but thats all it kills. It worked great getting rid of clover...if you dont keep that under control the whole yard will be full.

The lilac trees I would not mulch underneath...just dirt...I dont have the mildew but I bet if you google mildew problems on lilacs youll find something. How big are these trees?

The tomatoes sound like not enough sun or because they are from seed they may not be strong plants. I know for mine I get rot on the bottom every other year it seems and that is from the water apparently.

The problem with dandelions is that unless people around you care about them youll always have some! and I just use the long garden tool and it pops them right out of the ground. Maybe you could teach Nukka to be on dandelion patrol!!
Sophie Aug 30, 2011

"UNTIL ONE HAS LOVED AN ANIMAL, PART OF THEIR SOUL REMAINS UNAWAKENED"
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
-Unknown