View Single Post
Old December 24th, 2007, 03:38 PM

Well, unfortunately he did do some damage in the basement... hopefully my mom will get over it. My dad doesn't care and he is the one who will be fixing it. I do have a crate, but have never left him in it alone for hours at a time. He goes it in in my car. I thought my parent's had a baby gate, which is what I use at home, but they left it in their other house so we had to shut him in the basement. He tore apart some trim around the door while we were gone. Poor guy - I wasn't sure what to do with him but was hoping for the best because we have left him alone in the house here before with no incident. He is definitely more of a baby right now though! There is less blood today and more urine so hopefully he is turning around. He still seems normal otherwise. If something happens, my relatives here have recommended a great animal emergency clinic, so I could take him there.

I live in Indianapolis, IN. I have been able to find just about every kind of good brand of food except Orijen. I can even find raw brands for sale at the petstore. Maybe it is not distributed to us.