View Single Post
Old November 11th, 2010, 04:18 PM

my cat is a peacekeeper- and i hate it

Puti ("white" in Filipino) is my four year old, house trained, sweet cat. My working companion since i was in college.

I definitely have no problem with him regarding house issues since he behaves really well. He knows where to eat and dines neatly there, we knows where he out to sleep in the evening but can certainly be just on any clean rag during day time for his nap. When it comes to going potty, he knows where is toilet is.

He loves being around people and even being around other cats. It is just that, other cats do not like him, despite of the sweet soul he is. he'd love being in the backyard during early evenings and these really sick rambunctious cats would come over and mess with him.

Puti is a peacekeeper i figure that each times he gets in a fight, he just won't fight back or even run away at all. I was supposed to bathe him a week ago, when i started running my hands on his fur, i felt several on the least 2-inch lacerations on his limbs, torso and even a nick on his upper lip.

The last one that almost made my pull my air-guns trigger on a those rambunctious cats was puti's swollen foreleg. He was bleeding when he went inside and the leg was just chunky-swollen. I was near tears and i really pitied him. I feel awfully sorry for him. After a week, swelling subsided and he is back on the yard.

I wish i could just teach him some karate!

It hurts my family seeing him hurting and scraped and lacerated. I do not want to lock him up!

What can i actually do?