View Single Post
Old April 22nd, 2011, 11:07 PM
Senior Contributor

Thanks again for all the pawsitive thoughts for us. Shadow is doing well today and I will talk to the vet tomorrow (Saturday) about starting the cartophen shots. Teri, thanks for the info about the chiropractors. I don't think we'll be going that route unfortunately, although I'm sure it would help her more than hurt her. Sadly, it's not in this summer's budget. If anybody goes to the Chiro it's got to be me!! Next month we're off to Mexico for a week for my son's wedding and I'm very worried about leaving the dogs behind, especially now with Shadow's leg problem. I have a good friend who will be minding the girls for me, but still I'm worried. She's worried too that something will happen while I'm gone. One more thing to worry about, I really do wish that the wedding was not in Mexico! Unfortunately, since I only have one child I do have to go (I sure hope he doesn't read this!). So sadly with the expenses of wedding and such chiropractic work for Shadow is not in the cards right now, but I will keep it in mind if things go downhill.