Thread: pet euthanasia
View Single Post
Old July 7th, 2011, 08:51 AM

Thanks for the kind words hazelrunpack....i had to be somewhere so i couldn't spend as much time as i probably should have with him after i became worried (spent about 10-15min)....the main things that make me worried about all this was the nose twitch when my finger was near it (tho it did stop a few minutes later, and it only twitched once) and the very slow body/chest rises that appeared to be breathing, they lasted longer and i should have stayed till i saw absolutely no movement.....

i've never had to put a relatively healthy dog down before (always was a case of health), i had to put mine down yesterday because he became very aggressive. it just plain sucks, and now my doubts are making me feel pretty guilty, like i should have looked out for him in his most vulnerable time....

is there a site that lists reviews/complaints for various shelters in Ontario, Canada? Any location?

oh, what movements did you notice in your pets? i understand twitching, but actual long, slow movements seem like they shouldn't occur.