View Single Post
Old December 13th, 2008, 10:07 AM
Senior Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenchy View Post
ahhh Molly still looks good , have you tried the satin balls yet ?
We're making some later today (right now, i'm still stuck in bed behind the fur wall) But she has been eating a bit more now... yesterday she ate two cans of dog food and some pork roast Everyone is spoiling her I'm working on a new diet strategy... think i'll start a new thread about this later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenchy View Post
He's only 5 months old ? He looks already big and he's already ok with Molly and the kitties ?
Sigh, he's not staying with us... we go and visit him everyday. He's got some buddies (two other cats) who aren't so friendly to Molly One of them is intent on beating poor Molly up and Molly just wants to be friends with them all. The little guy thinks Molly is "fun" , he thinks everything was put on the earth for his enjoyment (who can blame him, when you're that cute you can get anything you want.... right Molly )

and, he's actually pretty small... just the way the pictures are taken make him look huge
and love for my "lost ones" - Misery, Clover & the girls (chickens)

Last edited by otter; December 13th, 2008 at 10:09 AM. Reason: add