View Single Post
Old May 29th, 2011, 11:48 PM
Senior Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gail P View Post
We all start out as wanna be's somewhere along the way. I started with a great dane pulling my daughter on a GT snowracer and it snowballed from there. I've tried skijoring but I'm not good enough on cross country skis, downhill were always more my thing. My daughter skijors though. You ever do any dryland? Bikejoring or scootering? I didn't this spring but once the cool weather comes in the fall I'll get back into that and start putting some miles on the dogs before the snow comes. Hey, have you ever heard of Bonnie Tanguay? (I think that's the spelling) She does mid-distance with a team of goldens. I think she competes in the Can-Am each year, not sure if she runs the 30 or the 60.
I've heard of Bonnie, well, i've heard of her team of goldens I never did convince any of my goldens to pull, though I was working on it with Molly
I've bikejored with a friends dog but never tried with Nolie. It's been in the works to try it but just hasn't happened. I have friends that bike and skijor all the time, they absolutely LOVE it and so do their dogs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gail P View Post
I don't know your cousin but I've certainly heard of her
I don't know her either!! I just read about her once in a while. Someday i'd like to go visit them though

OK, time for everyone to go to bed now!!
and love for my "lost ones" - Misery, Clover & the girls (chickens)