Thread: introducing...
View Single Post
Old February 6th, 2005, 08:40 AM
<-----nut ball

Thanks guys. I think he is such a cutie too!!

Aparently he is allergic to beef according to the foster mom. Yesterday we spent 2 hours in Super Pet getting stuff. I didn't know mutlucks were so expensive!!! That was about the only thing we didn't buy. I'm going to look around and see what else is out there.

We spent almost $300 on stuff, but I know we missed a few things. We got 2 kongs, and a rubber tire thing because the foster said he loves to chew. We are definately going to need more toys!!!

We got him a bed, a little quilted ski jacket, a reflective collar thing, a harness, and some other stuff, like new bowls, nail clippers, a brush, shampoo.

My step father used to show his Goldens, so we are going to ask him to show us how to cut his nails. My step father was so sad when he had to give his goldens away. He had three. He was dating my mom at the time, and when he lost his job, he had to move in with us, but my mom is so allergic to all animals, he had to rehome them. He kept in contact with the new owners all the time, but I think all the dogs have passed away now. He is going to love coming over to our house now to play with the dog!!

The foster said to get "bedding" for the crate. Would old towels and blankets work??

Gosh! We are so nervous. The rescue is bringing him to the dog show today, then the fosters, rescue, and albert are all coming to our house after 4pm. They are just going to do all the final stuff, and if we want him (which we do!!!) they will leave him will us!!

I have my digital camera all ready, so I will post some pics later tonight!