View Single Post
Old July 2nd, 2010, 09:56 AM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenchy View Post
sorry about the off topic but yes , they were adopted out together by a friend of the rescue !! I met her and her 2 old labs (angel dogs omg ... ) I am on stand by , if it doesn't work out , I'm taking back the fosters. But no news is good news

we'll wait until she's sure that it's working out , then I'm getting other fosters. There's 2-3 waiting for foster homes right now. I'm hoping to get all of them. this has been very different than fostering dogs , not the same but as much fun.
Wonderful wonderful news!! Frenchy - you ROCK!!! And you are right. They are not the same as dogs but they sure are just as much fun!

Naddy and kits have settled in so well. Naddy seems to be enjoying her space. She either lies on the top shelf or on top of one of the houses and stretches right out. The only time I have seen her in the houses is to eat, sleep (at night) and poop. The rest she's out relaxing. I know the babies are still nursing. Her nipples are well used. I'm not rushing weaning. When the time is right she will stop. Then I will make her appt to be fixed.

The kittens are developing their personalities. MiniMoo is going to be such a hoot for aslan and Grace. He is a character for sure. Usually the first to come running when I come in. The first to go exploring (although the others aren't far behind) and the first to eat too.
The one twin with more marking on her I have been tempted to name Growler. When you pick her up when she's in the middle of playing she lets you know her displeasure by emitting these tiny little growls. It is adorable! The little black one is pretty quiet. He plays a lot but also spends a lot of time sleeping. I am keeping a close eye on him. Their eyes are clearing up very very well. They are still getting their L-lysine mixed in with their food and will continue to get it.
K - that's the update. Pics to come later on...... if I find some time. Working tonight and I need to do a shopping before then for kitty food.

We can stick our heads in the sand for only so long before it starts choking us. Face it folks. The pet population is bad ALL OVER THE WORLD!