View Single Post
Old July 23rd, 2011, 03:46 PM
NOT a senior member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mybubbles65 View Post
Where do you find bully sticks? Our Petsmart doesn't carry them.
If you are willing to buy bully sticks in bulk, this is a great site.
http://www.bullysticks.ca/Jumbo_c3.htm

I purchased 50 of the 12 inch long bullies, and it cost about $219.00 with shipping, which ends up to about 4 dollars and change for each jumbo sized bully. Similar bully sticks cost at least double in pet stores. I like these ones too because they are very low odor, and don't stain carpets.

I have five dogs though, so buying in bulk makes sense. I also found with bullies, is that it is more economical to actually give the dog a longer piece instead of cutting them down into smaller lengths. This is because when it gets chewed down, you are going to have to throw out the small piece to prevent choking...and if you give a longer bully you will only have to do this once.

If you go to the site, and get on their mailing list, you can receive discounts on their prices. I have a new Pit bull puppy, and she has to have something in her mouth at all times, and the bullies are a healthier choice than rawhide. Anyways, the bully sticks I buy from this site are by far better than any other I have bought!

My loyal menagerie... (all neutered, spayed, and gelded...and YOU aren't safe either!)

Ruben (Bullmastiff)
Emmy (Miniature Pinscher)
Petie (Miniature Pinscher)
Shadow (Miniature Pinscher)
Zoe (APBT)
Tito (Paint Gelding)
Francesca (Miniature Horse Filly)
Vincenzo (APHA gelding)

Lots of fishies......