View Single Post
Old January 14th, 2013, 05:15 PM

Barkingdog - maybe he does sense that I have all these mix feelings, he always knows when I am sad and gives me kisses like there is no tomorrow.

Longblades - as far as I know and can tell, both of them are very healthy, puppy actually just had his 3rd shots and vet check this weekend, and he is doing well. As for my oldest, he is really good as well, except for, hmmm... it looks like is reverse sneezing problems, but it happens often, sometimes when he is stressed, others when he just wants attention. A while back we had him checked, because its very scary and had Xrays done and the Dr though it could just be a small infection or allergies so they gave us meds for both. But it is still happening, thankfully I have found a homeopathic Dr. in the city now and have an appointment coming up for him to check on that, (I have never been big on meds and chemical stuff for my body, so I want to keep my dogs as natural as possible too). Well, I rumbled a little bit here, but yes they are both pretty healthy.