View Single Post
Old February 3rd, 2012, 09:06 AM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

What happened to the cat? Did it fall? Get hit by a car? Someone throw a rock at it? One of the reasons I advocate keeping kitties safe indoors.

Just like with humans, sometimes bruising and pain gets worse before it gets better. Were you concerned with the cat getting more meds or that they would charge you for another shot? What kind of shot was it? You said the vet tech gave half the shot, the rest ended up on your cat so I would assume if they did do another shot it would only have been a half one.

It's true that more care should have been taken by the vet tech while giving the shot but things happen. There should have been two people to hold the cat and inject the shot. But there's no need to look for another vet. Please phone and ask your vet what they suggest. I would think they would be glad to set your mind at rest. Tell them your concerns re: giving more meds and being charged for another shot.

We can stick our heads in the sand for only so long before it starts choking us. Face it folks. The pet population is bad ALL OVER THE WORLD!