Thread: The Fight Scene
View Single Post
Old January 27th, 2009, 10:48 PM
Jag and Gingers dad

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazelrunpack View Post
They look like they're having a blast!!!! So much fun when they start going for the legs And I love the makeup kiss at the end

I love how they learn from each other. Our Macie was very shy and aloof when she arrived--Cass and Cole taught her to play and her self confidence went through the roof when she realized she could hold her own. I suspect Ginger is learning similar things from Jag They sure do look happy!!
They are happy,Jag is happy to have someone to play with again.she knows how to play,it's her timing and thinking she's a big dog.she will jump from the couch to attack jag,make contact without even moving him and flop to the floor.or she will jump at him and he turns himself she hits couch and flops to floor..as you can see the height and size differance.she can be standing beside him from a stand still jump right over his back to the other side.she did that tonight and hit the couch bounce back into jag and the flopped to the floor.man is girl clumpsy,funny and adorable all at the sametime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14+kitties View Post
So enquiring minds want to know.......... are you going to be a foster failure?
I highly doubt that will happen.but we will be heart broken and happen when she gets her forever home.