View Single Post
Old March 11th, 2011, 01:02 PM

Finally all the wicked weather has long gone now, but I still have thta bag packed permanitly now. Everyone is out of the Hosiptal now and doing great. But the baby will be there til the end of April. But that little man is doing Fantactic, he has been nursing on a bottle and no more tubes going in him from every where,
But I have a new one w/ Matsi. My baby loves to go shopping at Petsmart , we took her there 2 day's ago and soon as we walked in she started sneezing , Blood went everywhere, so I turned her around took her back to the car, and Chris he cleaned it all up in the store. She loves so much to go shopping and it broke my heart to see the look on her face ,it was like she was saying * what did I do mom*.
So we took her for a good drive, I know she gets depressed so we take her to the store to lift up her spirits, and so she doesnt think that every time she gets in the car she is gonna go to the doctor and get poked and probed. Her nose has been bleeding alot more the last 3 days, Her sheet on her bed is got blood all over it in small spots. I called the Oncologist and he said to just give her nose drops. That helps for a couple hours but I also give her Bynedril at night so she can breath better too.
I wont leave her by herself still unless the bllod snot is gone, then I run to the store real fast and get right back. She isnt sleeping very good at night ,so she stays at my feet when I am on the computer and falls asleep there . Last night she was up about 3 am and came to lay down at the frount door, she was breathing so weird I couldnt tell if she was even getting any air. So I crawled in the floor w/her so I could hold her and feel if she was.
Is the more blood thing part of this Cancer, I dont know but I guess.. Has any one dealt w/ more blood ? She looked at me last night like * mom I dont feel good*, I just held her and told her if she just wants to go ahead and go to sleep I will be ok and I will keep her home w/me. She just looked at me and winked.Her Herbal meds arent in yet, I wish they would hurry up. My companion Chris gets mad at me alot cause I will not go alot of places cause of Matsi. My daughter doesnt understand it either, why I just wont leave Matsi alone. I did go out yesterday after I got the nose to settle down, and got all bio cleaning products , everything around this house is going Eco friendly. I have to also cause of Matsi, The chemicals are bad for her to breathe. If you can tell me once this bleeding starts in again like it has is this a sign for the worst ? My Oncologist just says if the drops dont work bring her back in. They all ( her doctors) have pretty much written her off. The vet (herbal ) hasnt though.
My meds are finally keeping me calmed down ,thank god . I am not sure but I would bet that Matsi does know what is going on, SShe is more human than dog, she understands so much of what I say to her, and when I go to spell certain words she knows what they are. I just keep telling her how very much I love her and I have always told her everthing that goes on w/her medical, I just feel like she needs to know what is going on . I just dont know no more.
I have a Medicine Woman who does alot of my meds , she said she can cook all the herbs down for Matsi , so that we can save about 100$ a month on buying them from the herbal store. All it will cost me is gas to go get them. It is really kinda nice to have a herbalist around.
I never knew there was so much Cancer in the animal world until now. It just isnt right for them to get the nasty stuff, or anyone else for that part. Wow there are so many animals though.
Hope all is fine w/you all , and all your furry friends are doing better.
I have to go I need to make arrangements as a just incase it does happen instead of waitting for it.I am gonna bring her back home to me if it does happen. God I hate to think about that. I pray it doesnt. I have posted some new picture of her, and I am gonna get her baby picture up there to.