View Single Post
Old May 29th, 2011, 06:56 PM
Senior Contributor

Thumbs up Relocated, restarting and hoping for the best

Another long hiatus from pets.ca has ended for me!! Hopefully i'm back to stay for a while.

Nolie (now 5 - as big and mischievous a beast as ever) and I have recently packed up all our treats, bones, toys and other worldly possessions and moved! About 12 hours away from our previous home. We are now residents of the Haliburton area (not that anyone really knows where that is either) and feeling a little closer to the rest of the world!

Nolie is handling things well, she gets a bit freaked out every time I pick up a bag of any sort and head for the door, to be expected I guess. My mom is now only a 2.5 hour drive away (instead of the previous 12) so she has even had the opportunity to spend her first ever night away from me with a sleep over at Mom's house. Mom and Nolie both survived!

So, a big "Hello" to everyone, those I know and those i've missed getting to know. Looking forward to sharing life with animals with all of you!

and yes... i'll find some pictures to post
and love for my "lost ones" - Misery, Clover & the girls (chickens)