View Single Post
Old October 23rd, 2007, 08:42 PM

Nothing concrete so far. Several false alarms but I check out each one. At least I know there are alot of people looking for Jake and for that I'm grateful. Two calls yesterday about the same wandering dog. One from a man that walks the area regularly and the other from a Canada Post Carrier. Found its home and locked it in the backyard.
Had one report to the animal control office late this afternoon that convinced the staff there to bolt out of the office at almost closing time to check it out. I got a relay call and headed to the same area and roamed around for an hour. No luck on my part but I'll have to check with animal control in the AM to see if they had any luck.
When I look at this situation I see something in people that I don't see in day to day living. When it comes to an animal in distress everyone comes together regardless of age sex religion social status or ethnic background. What a different world we would live in if we all adopted the same approach in our day to day lives.