View Single Post
Old November 20th, 2006, 05:24 PM

Copperbelle,

Yes, it would have been nice it I had the opportunity to actually discuss the ingredients with this guy; however, he was so forceful with his statements about Bil-Jac that he turned me off right away, and he dismissed everything I tried to tell him. Some people want to learn and some don't. I started learning about dog food a little over a year ago, and since then, read as much as possible so that I can learn more about every aspect of canine health, not assuming that I am right in what I am already doing.

But, the way this guy came across, it was evident he was not willing to listen, and he just wouldn't leave me alone; he kept badgering me! Again, some of it may be just due to his stubborn personality, and some of it may be due to his age IMO. PLUS, the environment was not conducive to having a good discussion, as it was in a noisy Petco store, he was hard of hearding, and he approached me completely wrong. That is really cool that you experienced a different situation, as you were able to educate that salesman