View Single Post
Old July 19th, 2005, 08:20 PM

Talking New Member-Furbutt Rescuer

I am new here thanks for letting me join! I have been lurking for a few days and figured I should join. I have learned so much already and hope that I can help and learn more as well!

I am 28, single, no children (my kitties are my babies). I have two cats, one named Diva who is 5 years old and is a total sweetheart. She is quite a big cat (I am not sure if she is a Maine Coon or not). I rescued her from an abusive owner who was on drugs and put her in the microwave (NO JOKE) to see what would happen. Needless to say, I was there and snatched her away. She is absolutely beautiful.

My second baby is just 10 months old. He was severely abused and left outside in -40 C temperatures, among other horrendous abuse I would never want to have to tell anyone else. He has neurological problems among other issues (I will discuss this in another forum, as I have MANY questions about this). I am not sure what breed he is, if anything? I don't care what he is he is adorable.

I am a behviour therapist with Autistic children, it is a very rewarding job and I LOVE what I am doing with my life. I enjoy many different activities (listed on my profile).

If anyone is interested I will post pics of my furbutts!

Thanks for reading!!!
Heidi AKA MomOfDiva&Simon