View Single Post
Old July 30th, 2010, 04:33 PM
Senior Contributor

I read about the man who did this documentary,but no,I am not going to watch it.
It's not because I don't care,I am well aware what goes on with these poor animals,the horror and cruelty.
Canada is so far behind in Animal-Cruelty laws,it's astounding and shameful.

Our politicians talk the talk,but that's all it is,nothing is ever done to change things,it's all about money..

I cheered when I read Cantalonia banned bull-fighting,who in their right mind can watch something as horrible.
Sweden banned any factory-farming a long time ago,but we here in Canada?? Who really cares??

As long as our politicians see nothing wrong with the annual Seal-Slaughter and promote Rodeos and Dog knows what else,how can anyone change their minds?

Yes I am a meateater,I am not a lover of veggies,except maybe asparagus and peasbut that does not mean I am totally ignorant to the horrible treatment of our animals brought to slaughter.

I once had to pass a slaughter-truck with pigs,their little snouts were sticking out through the holes,I was literally sick and could not stop crying,had a terrible urge to stop that truck and free the pigs,but of course I could not..
Nothing will ever change,the politicians don't care,most people don't care,but hopefully this documentary,will bother some peoples conscience.