View Single Post
Old April 21st, 2012, 09:47 PM
Senior Contributor
Tetris Champion, Cell-Out Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by will2power View Post
I've never experienced anything like that, Robyn. Could it have something to do with his urine maybe being a bit more concentrated in the morning? Does he get up to pee through the night? Ah, if only our babies could talk.
I sure wish he could! And nope, he sleeps through the night

Quote:
Originally Posted by growler~GateKeeper View Post
Duffy was the only pet I've had with a UTI and the symptoms were consistent throughout the day.

During these frequent peeing episodes in the first hour how much volume is he peeing?

Is he just pee marking when out for the walk in morning or having a bladder emptying pee?

Does it make a difference how late his last pee of the night is?

Seems to never end with Nookie
He is always going to have issues, we've come to terms with that. Poor little guy

When he goes out in the morning he marks a lot, but he also pees. When he does the potty run, the first time after coming in from his walk, it's a good volume. The rest are short little pees.

Shaun was up gaming until almost 2 am and took both Nookie and Montana out before he came to bed, but he still got me up at just after 6
It doesn't seem to matter how late he goes, he's in a pattern of waking up around 6. I don't know if this is an actual medical issue, or behavioral. He is a bit OCD with certain things and I'm wondering if this going out to pee so often when he first gets up is just a habit now after the seizures, or maybe neurological?

I'm grasping... I just don't know

They did do a full urinalysis and everything was fine except that he did have a bladder infection.

Thank you for replying

"Who can believe that there is no soul behind those luminous eyes!" ~ Theophile Gautier

"Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole" - Ok... whoever said this has never had a sick or special needs baby. They ARE our whole life!

R.I.P. my sweet, handsome Thorin. You are missed dearly Dec. 25, 1999 - Mar. 4, 2012