View Single Post
Old January 10th, 2009, 04:49 PM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by krdahmer View Post
And as for saying your cats are small cats... I should always add.. 'as compared to my Buddy'... yours are all mini-cats!

Yep, you are right. Buddy is BIG!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazelrunpack View Post
What a wonderful thing to do, onster! You're an ! I agree!

And 14+, your place is definitely on my 'to visit' list when we hit that lotto win and buy the fancy-shmancy RV for traveling. So many kitties all so happy in their new bed.
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenchy View Post
About the Nature's Miracle , you can make your own , LP gave me her recipe and it works great (I need tons because of miss Pipi , oh I mean miss Chloe)

1 cup of water
1/4 cup of vinegar
1/4 cup of rubbing alcohol

mix in spray bottle
Thank you Frenchy!! That will help save some money! Miss Pipi!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chico2 View Post
14+,are all those kitties staying in their house all winter??
They don't venture out in the snow,or is the new house not in the fenced in area?
Chico - When hubby moved the house over he had to take part of the fence down. He put it back up but the top part is not up right. The house is also so big it is too close to the fence and would be too easy for them to jump. So, I am keeping them inside until the fence is up properly. Hopefully before the spring but I'm not holding my breath. Kitties really don't seem to mind being in there. They have lots to do with climbing, the tubes, the toys, now the new bed, etc.....

We can stick our heads in the sand for only so long before it starts choking us. Face it folks. The pet population is bad ALL OVER THE WORLD!

Last edited by 14+kitties; January 10th, 2009 at 04:54 PM.