Thread: SPCA Monteregie
View Single Post
Old January 19th, 2007, 12:28 PM
Owned by goldens

Puppy mill

Frenchy
I gave them your home number. I also left my home number and cell number but no one has called and someone has been here all day.

I just saw the news and Linda R. is being interviewed. It appears that the dogs are being examined by a vet this morning and many have things that are wrong with them. I guess they are just trying to get that organized before placing the dogs in foster homes.
Many of the dogs have problems. One has mange and can't stop shaking. I guess he is so cold. Last night he was shaking so bad even when covered with two blankets. Hearing that just brings tears to my eyes. I can't believe someone could be so cruel. It turns out that two people (a man and a woman) turned themselves into police today. They own another "kennel" (I use that term loosely) in St-Catherine.

This is so disturbing yet is happening all over this province.

This morning I had a discussion with a co-worker about pet shop puppies and how they come from puppy mills. She said no that once her dog had pups and they couldn't find a home for the last one and brought it to the pet shop for them to sell. So not all puppies in the pet shop come from puppy mills, some come from Back Yard Breeders too.