View Single Post
Old March 18th, 2004, 10:38 PM
Senior Contributor

I am just sick about that site.....I had heard this discussion before on another message board and I just couldn't believe it was being done ( or just didn't want to believe people could be that cruel ) I also read the same thing about PETA whats up with that are they not an organization that helps animals????? if not what is there purpose????? I have loved animals all my life and have always taught my children when growing up to respect all living creatures. How can people do such a thing. I have learned alot about the cruelty to animals in the last 2 weeks .......more than I care to know, it all but consumes my thoughts lately.....saddens me alot...........................My hat goes off to all you people here that try every day to do the best you can to save these animals from what could be a bad situation or worse .....death......It must be so heart wrenching to do this every day and see so many that you just can't help.((((((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))) ......to all of you for what you do and the lives you save